We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Identification and authentication: We use your identification information to verify your identity when you access and use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, and to ensure the security of your personal information. This is necessary to provide the requested service.
· Service operations: We process your personal information to provide the Services that you request.
· Service improvements: We analyze usage information, including site analytics, to continually improve the user experience. It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand issues and make necessary improvements.
· Communications: Communications may include providing information about changes to the terms and conditions, updates regarding our services, employment-related information, or responses to questions you pose.
· Marketing: We may use your personal information to build a profile about you, to understand your preferences, and to help determine which marketing materials (for example, region- or sector-focused) would be of interest to you. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing materials.
· Exercising our rights: We may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent, and respond to intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law.
· Complying with our obligations: We may process your personal information to carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, when required by law.
· Customizing your experience: We may use your personal information to improve your experience of the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests.
We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other company, and may use this anonymized information for any other purpose.